Light Truck and SUVs / All Weather / All Terrain - 285/70R17 121 E-load
Benefits of BFGoodrich
- 20% tougher sidewalls featuring race-proven CoreGard™ technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.1 CoreGard™ technology - Tougher sidewall rubber: Split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich®'s race-proven Baja T/A® KR2 tire. Thicker, extended shoulder rubber: Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. Advanced deflection design: Computer-predicted object path design deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- 2X the treadlife on gravel and 15% longer treadlife on asphalt to extend your adventure.2Specially formulated tread rubber: Optimally blended to reduce chip and tear for superior gravel road endurance. Advanced tire footprint shape: Results in more evenly distributed stress for longer more uniform wear. Interlocking tread design: Increases tread block stability for more even wear over the long haul. Stone ejectors: Prevent stone retention and provide extra tread cleanout protection against stone drilling.
- 10% more mud traction3 and 19% improved snow traction4: exceeding TRAC severe snow traction performance requirements to confidently get where you want to go. Side biter lugs: Protruding sidewall rubber blocks provide increased mud, snow and rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. Mud-buster bars: Raised bars in the shoulder tread area help release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions. Serrated shoulder design: staggered shoulder blocks that provide greater manœuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions. Locking 3-D sipes: 3-D active sipe technology provides more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction. Meets Tire and Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC) requirements for severe snow traction.
Extraordinary Off-Road Performance. What it is: A combination of outstanding off-road traction, robust construction and aggressive aesthetics that provide race-proven performance. Who it's for: 4WD enthusiasts who want the latest in top off-road performance
- Tougher sidewall rubber compound derived from BFG race proven Baja T/A® KR2 tire*
- Thicker, extended shoulder rubber*
- Advanced deflection design
- Specially formulated tread rubber
- Interlocking tread design
- Stone ejectors
- Two strong steel belts with one full-with nylon cap ply
- Durable bead construction
- Side-biter lugs and mud-phobic bars
- 3D sipes
- 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake rating